Sunday 24 March 2019

Routine blown.

The DP was away on an RSPB bird watching jaunt leaving the house at 6 a.m. for a 7.30 meet up.  This meant I had to make my own breakfast.  He had made sure I could reach everything required.  Osteopenia knocked a few inches of height off me!  Orange juice, toast, and a cappuccino all managed.  

As I got myself washed and dressed and checked the weather forecast.  I decided to break the routine even more and go to the Prom in the morning as the forecast was dire for the afternoon.



Very windy, cold, but dry when I got to the Prom.  It being a Sunday lots of dog walkers.



I did not walk far as it was not pleasant.



An optimistic surfer.  There was not a lot of surf.


Just one Oystercatcher on the beach.  

When I got home there was the DP.  Apparently there were so many people, in 4x4s the Black Grouse  decided it was a shoot with guns not cameras and flew away!  So no courtship displays as promised.

After lunch the DP lit the stove in the shedudio and fed the garden birds .  The wind was very strong, the rain came lashing down. Horrid.  Had he not returned the birds would have had no food .

Later I messaged my lovely garage man to remind him he hadnt sent me the bill for the repair to my car.  I also wrote that the DP was looking for a replacement similar but younger.  Then realised what I had written!  So wrote replacing the car not me!

Once the routine is blown I just do not make any sense.  Roll on tomorrow.

Just editing to show there is someone who knows his routine and sticks to it.




6 comments:

Chris said...

Another day under your belt - keep 'em coming! Sorry DH didn't get to see the grouse, that would have been quite a display!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Weather awful here too, was sunny this morning and got into the garden, just as we decided it was safe to light the bonfire the wind got up and now it is lashing rain. Not sure what is expected for tomorrow - sunshine I hope. Your cat has the right idea - just find a cosy warm place and doze.

carolyn said...

Lovely pictures. Your DP is a jewel.

mamasmercantile said...

It was blowing a gale here too, not good. Shame DP wasn't able to get the photos he wanted.

Jean said...

Cats always make themselves comfortable. Sorry DP didn't see the Black Grouse.

Lyssa Medana said...

Cats are creatures of routine. What a handsome kitty. I know what you mean about being out of a routine and all sorts of strange things happening. You are still taking amazing photos, though.