Wednesday 10 October 2018

Sods Law.


Sith cat was at the vets this morning for his annual jabs.  Also to be checked for his asthma.  He has lost weight.  Well he is eating well.  So worming drops back of neck.  And we have to check his weight.

The DP took him and took the following photo.  The Young Farmers in the North East are competing with each other on these displays with hay bales.


Cool!  They are everywhere.

To the Prom.


Fishing boats coming in and going out.


High tide.  This is the lower prom.  I do sometimes get down there.


It was quite windy.  But warm.  I did not need a coat.  But I gather that's it and it is all downhill tomorrow.

Later my lovely hairdresser L arrived and lowered my ears.


So as you are all well aware there is this annual visual art exhibition coming up.  Like next week.  So on the Thursday evening is when all the exhibits are brought in.  On the Friday they are displayed.  The exhibition is created.  So hopefully all hands on deck and the DP  telling everyone what to do.

So today I get the letter with an appointment for ultrasound scans on both me legs, to see if I have a blood clot causing swollen legs.   At Aberdeen Royal Infirmary.  Takes over an hour to get there and the same back.  The appointment is for 2.15 on the Friday...........

Oh and I still have to have a CT scan on the lungs to see if they have a clot.  The consultant had hoped I could get both scans on the same day but no.

Sods Law x 2.

6 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Disappointing the scan clashes with the exhibition and that you will have to have two trips but good that you are being seen straight away - we can wait ages down here to see anyone for anything.
Love the hay bale display. Just over the border they are starting to paint faces on the black round hay bales.
PS Love the hairstyle I wish I could wear mine short I would love to shower and go.

Chris said...

Short hair is the best! I hate when mine gets untidy. Lovely blue skies again, you are so lucky. Hope the exhibition and hospital visits go well.

Jean said...

You could try to alter your appointment by phoning the number provided. The letters do usually say that you should phone if it doesn't suit for some reason. You may get one a week later, or even a cancellation slot. If they haven't got one to suit you then you can always keep the original.

Bovey Belle said...

You would think it would be far more efficient to do both scans on the same day. . . no joined up thinking.

I haven't seen any baled-animals round here but we do have the haylage bales with smiley faces on.

Good photo of you. I am thinking about colouring my hair (now it is iron grey) but am too mean to pay to go and have it done!!

It was hot here yesterday and we went to the beach too. I have to move some photos over onto the external hard drive so I can add fresh ones to the laptop.

Anonymous said...

I love those sheep lol and the ear lowering lol,,,good luck with the scans!

mamasmercantile said...

The hay bales were a delight and certainly made me smile. Sorry to hear about the clash with scans, hope all goes well.