Monday 15 October 2018

Monday.

Cant wait till next Monday when it will all be over.  I think I have the whole exhibition from taking in, exhibiting, manning front desk, selling raffle tickets, and so on covered.  With people.  I am exhausted just trying to keep track of everyone and their hours what they can and cant do.....but I did it.

Doctors surgery to have my now weekly examination, cleanse and be slapped with iodine and dressed ankle pressure sore.  I wonder when and what the next bit of me will drop off.

This was at 10 past 12.  So the DP and I decided to go to the Prom before lunch instead of after.  I managed a walk.

Well it was like the Med!  No wind, sun, not too cold.  And there was a Yacht!









This is The Spirit of Fortitude.  Here is a link for you to have a good look, drool, envy whatever.  https://www.theroyalscottish.com/  She did the full head on when you think they will hit the beach, then turn right and then into the harbour.  Beautiful boat.

After lunch, totally upsetting Sith cat at all the changes to his routine I went down to the Shedudio.



The white dots are midges.  There were millions, filling the air in our garden.  I only got these as there was the dark roof behind them so the camera picked them up.  Never seen so many.  We get spirals in the garden, but nothing like this.  Also the sun picked out the spiders web.



If you do not look you do not see!  Again the streams of web lines shooting out across the garden were awesome.  Nature is fantastic.



My feeble attempts at imitating nature.  The Jackdaw .  Think I should stick to Oystercatchers?



Our evening meal treat tonight.  Roe deer.  

Been a good Monday.

6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

So glad you had a walk along the Prom and it was like the Med! Long may it last eh?

As for the yacht, when we were living in Dorset, boats of that ilk would go in and out of Poole Harbour and everyone called them "Gin Palaces".

Sue in Suffolk said...

In Ipswich what used to be called The Docks is now called The Waterfront and there are always several of these giants moored. If I was rich enough to own one I don't think I'd tie up in Ipswich!

I hope all goes to plan with the exhibition and hope you sell lots of paintings

BadPenny said...

What amazing blue sky ! What a treat x

The Weaver of Grass said...

Good luck with your exhibitionn - and enjoy the roe deer.

mamasmercantile said...

I am hoping all goes well with the exhibition, you certainly have put a lot of time and effort into it. The skies there today were such a beautiful blue. Sadly we had rain on and off all day.

Grammy Braxton said...

I think your Hacksaw is amazing.