Wednesday 11 December 2019

Wednesday.

Still breezy but we have the sun out.


Tide well in.

I just got to the railings and tried to control my breathing.


Just the one surfer.  Too windy for me to walk.  So the following are by the DP.  I was back in the car.





Boats of the day.

The Surfer surfs.


Later when the DP went shopping the moon rising.

The joiner returned.  We now have all the internal doors downstairs with new handles and latches.  Alleluia.  All working so we don't get shut out.

Tomorrow is election day.  I wish I had gone for a postal vote.  But I didn't so I will go and vote in person.

Also my second daughter will be picked up at the train station with M.  Our newest grandchild.  Here for a couple of nights.

I wish my breathing were better.  We just missed a phone call from the hospital.  And you can't phone back.  I had emailed my consultants secretary chasing up the results of my heart scan.....

It will all come out in the wash.  I'll just carry on being anxious.  Hey ho.

4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Anxiety makes my asthma worse. I hope you can get the results of your tests soon. Perhaps your GP has them by now?

Sorry you are feeling bad at the moment.

Chris said...

You are late posting today, Jill. It's gone 5:00 p.m. here so I know you must be burning the midnight oil!

Jackie said...

The surfer looks like he is having a good run. I hope you get an answer very soon.

God bless.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your sea is such a beautiful sight but it looks so very cold brrrr.