Monday 30 December 2019

Monday. Last of 2019.

I had a solo trip to the Prom.



Cold.  An off shore  breeze .  So I walked to where I had a building at my back and leant on the railings.



Not supposed to go on the Dunes as it damages them apparently but this couple got to the top of Tiger Hill which has survived for many years.

The tide was well in so not a lot to see.  No birds.



Not many people either.




The Douglas Currie is an ex. Fraserburgh lifeboat, lovingly restored..and is now berthed in the town.  Off out for a jaunt today.

Then it was home and into the Shedudio.  The DP had lit the stove and fed the birds.  A bit more bird watching and planning.

Tomorrow I hope to commence a sketch a day.  Watch this space.






3 comments:

Chris said...

The ex-lifeboat looks very low in the water, or else the sea is very rough. Wish I could see it for myself and breathe all that sea air.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I am watching! x

Rosie said...

Happy New Year! A sketch a day sounds very good and I look forward to seeing them along with your photos from the Prom. Thank you for sharing.