Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Eve.

Fun and games with the carer - not.  Due at 10.  It is Christmas and what staff are on are thinly stretched.  But communication is appalling.  I was done by lunch time - just.  Good job I had nothing planned.  And I am clean for Christmas.

The DP and I to the Prom.


Very large boat on the horizon.


My day made by the lovely Oystercatchers.


Kessock Burn.  With the Gull Gang gathered where it meets the North Sea.




Drinking, bathing, all sorted for Christmas!


My beautiful beach.


Land of the Big Sky.

Happy Christmas everyone.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Merry Christmas, Jill. X

Chris said...

Christmas wishes to you and the DP. and all the best for the New Year.

Gail, northern California said...

Have a lovely Christmas. Worry-free to start the new year off right, OK?

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Happy Christmas to you,too.

Susie D.

Mary said...

Happy Christmas, Jill.