Sunday 29 December 2019

The Esplanade.

Is the Prom's proper name.  But no-one uses it!  Its the Prom to all.




My photos are taken from the Prom as that is where I walk.  If I got onto the beach the wheels of the chariot would sink and I would be stuck.

Today - not too cold. Bit of a breeze.  No rain.  All good.  So I walked.


Only bird I saw today a Rock Pipit on the pebbles by the burn.

Once home I made it to the Shedudio.

The DP  lit the woodburner and fed the birds.  So I watched the birds in the garden.




Try and ignore the reflections - sorry!  See all the sparrows lined up on the fence!  Hungry birds.  I also did some planning on painting.  All good.  Then I walked back to the house up my Prom.

6 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Glad you mentioned the sparrows - I hadn't noticed them - lovely to see :)

Chris said...

Planning to start painting (as with any activity) is half the battle. It gets the mind in gear!

vic said...

My goodness what a line up of sparrows. They must have figured out that you guys offer the best buffet around.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Glad you made it to the shedudio and that the sparrows performed well for a picture. I like Esplanade it is quite 'posh' sounding and somewhere you would go to parade up and down in your Sunday best.

Jackie said...

I am glad that you made it both to the prom and to your hideaway.

God bless.

janipi said...

Your shedudio with a log burner is amazing. A great place to watch the birds l