Saturday 7 December 2019

Saturday.

A Dreich Day.


Here is Santa arriving in Fraserburgh Harbour having been collected by our Lifeboat.


After lunch we ignored the weather and went to the Prom.


A short walk as it did rain.


Not many birds.  Just one Oystercatcher.



A small boat.


A very odd large boat.  


Our heating here is oil.  No gas around unless you go for Calor.  Everything else is electric.  Our current oil supplier are amazing.  I ordered a delivery to top up the tank on Tuesday morning and it was delivered at 7.30 a.m. the next day.

As you  know we have two wood burners.  The DP is ordering another load of logs which we should get later in the week so we will be set up for the Winter and Christmas.

Speaking of which I have still to write the Christmas cards.  Tomorrow......

My breathing today has been a real struggle.  I still think it is linked to the high humidity.  Which is in the 90%s.




2 comments:

Chris said...

Best to ignore the weather and just go about your regular routines, I think. Also writing Christmas cards today - I haven't got my overseas ones off yet. Hope they arrive in time!

R's Rue said...

❤️