Saturday 28 December 2019

I left the house.

Weather slightly improved so we went to the Prom.


Large boat on the horizon.  This must be a Christmas thing!


Fishing boat returning home.



Sea quite calm.


Some wind and it had rained.  Just started again as we headed back to the car.  Before that I managed a walk.



The tide was going out leaving room for the Oystercatchers to land.

The North Sea.


Across the road from the beach car park is a running track and some football pitches.  Today Celtic were playing Rangers.  We do not normally entertain the big guys in Fraserburgh.  But these were the respective supporters clubs having a friendly to raise money for charity.

I still have not been down to the Shedudio.  This needs the DP to go down and light the woodburner an hour before I go down.  He has been feeding the birds in that area of the garden daily.  But we havent managed yet to get me down there yet.  Best plan is I go to the Prom alone while he does all the fire laying and lighting.  Perhaps tomorrow.  

I am now slowly coming round to looking forward to the Oxygen team appointment.  If I have to trundle round with an oxygen tank in the chariot and it helps that can only be good.  And the daily struggle to do the smallest task will ease,  I hope.

Back tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I have seen the North Sea today too but lower down he coast at Saltburn.

Jackie said...

Yep if oxygen helps you to get around that is a great deal.

God bless.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I would take it easy until you see the Oxygen team and don't push yourself to go down to the shedudio if you are not feeling able to. The oxygen will make a marked difference to you I expect and help you get around more without feeling quite so breathless. Take care x