Thursday 5 December 2019

Thursday.

Another struggle to get control of my breathing - and breathe!

However sorted one problem out.  I was phoned by the company who provide my carers.  Apologies received by me.  The one who is never on time I will not see again.  Good.

Most problems disappear when I go to the Prom.  Today it was a howling gale!  Managed the railings.


Our beautiful beach.  Cannot tell how windy it was!  Gusting to 30 mph.



Lots and lots of Gulls.


Just the one small boat seen today.

A special day today as I received my 'prize' from K.J. Sutcliffe also known as Hawthorn Spellweaver.


An exquisite painting on a feather.  Wowee.


One of the big boats in the harbour lit up for Christmas.

I finally got my Christmas cards finished.  Just to write and post.......


7 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

What a beautiful painting - 'prize' have I missed something?

Mary Bolton said...

Are the photos taken with your new camera? Lovely, as always.

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous painting.

God bless.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I've never seen a painting on a feather! I'm blown away.

So glad the annoying never-on-time carer will not be coming back.

Jules said...

I hope this means your carers will be on time from now on and less anxiety for yourself.
The feather is beautiful. X

Bovey Belle said...

Anxiety is the pits when you have asthma. Mine has been bad recently (daughter home after splitting with partner of 4 years, and then all the viewings and will they/won't they offer.) I hope that now your poor-timekeeper of a carer won't be coming any more, your care package will run like clockwork.

Amazed here that I had wine last night (I can drink it again - YEY!!) and still a really good peak flow today. Hoping it's because I have my gut bacteria sorting themselves out . . .

That owl on a feather - WOW.

Love the ship all lit up for Christmas. When I lived in Southampton I can remember all the ships in the docks sounding their horns at midnight on New Year's Eve - do your ships do the same?

kjsutcliffe said...

So glad you pleased with the painting - also glad it was you who was plucked out of the hat :) xxx