Sunday 22 December 2019

Surreal Sunday.

Still struggling with breathing.  But battled on.

The DP visited our friends up the road in the morning.  He walked there with their card and gift from us.

When we first moved up here in 2002 they came to visit us and ended up following us!  Both working full time we did not see them as much as when we were closer neighbours in the Midlands and all worked full time.  Odd but then.... We had a regular wine down session.  She looked after my kids when I went to College to train as a Nursery Nurse and Teaching Assistant.  Then I looked after hers when she went to Uni and qualified as a teacher. 

The DP and I went to the Prom.


One small boat.  Look at all the birds!


The sun was out!  Although cold I went from one sunny patch to the next.


The Gull Gang gather.



At the other side of the beach - the Oystercatchers.




A dog I don't see every day.  Full size Bloodhound.  Beautiful.

Back home the friends descended on us.  Pretty full on chat.  I was exhausted when they left.  They were bringing our Christmas gift from them.  Under the tree.

Battle on tomorrow.  G'night.


2 comments:

Chris said...

It's great to have friends of long standing - so much in common and so many shared experiences!

Jackie said...

Beautiful dog.

I am so sorry you are still having problems breathing.

God bless.