Sunday 19 May 2019

The sun came out!

Much better!  




High tide, so not a lot for me to see.

However I had quite a long walk and lots of sea gazing.  The reason being



A pair of Orcas, Killer Whales, had been spotted up by the lighthouse.  Heading East.  So that meant the beach.  I saw about 50, but they were all in my imagination!  

Bovey Belle the Blue Flag Beach is my beach.  Fraserburgh. The photo is taken from the part I cant get to as it is sand not Prom, looking back at the Prom and the town.

Back home.  After the rain we had yesterday the garden is blooming like a proper garden!



Lilac.

Rowan.




Two Clematis on the fence.


And another over the arch way. 

Also appreciating the good weather our regular guests of the feathered variety.



Great Spotted Woodpecker.



House Sparrow.



Yellowhammer, male.



Lesser Redpoll.



Dyson Pheasant.



Starling just had a bath.

Happy birds.  Happy me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, orca whales! What a sight to see, your photos are beautiful, I forgot what else I was going to say, the photos took my breath away!

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness what an amazing sight to see the whales. Amazing photos of the birds.