Saturday 11 May 2019

Saturday.

A mixed day.  The DP was at the vets getting Sith cat's liver pills and steroids and flea/worming stuff.  Probably should check the bank balance after that!

In the afternoon he went to photograph the Weight Lifting Championships.  Lots of talcum powder everywhere, so glad I didn't go. My lungs couldn't cope with that.


I went to the Prom - of course.


Kids paddling.


Lobster boat.


There were four surfers, but not much surf.



Not many of the Gull Gang.  Too many people and dogs.


Doing too much bird watching instead of painting.





Young Siskin.  We now have more Siskins in the garden than anything else!


Some painting. 


And some sky watching.

I have been feeling very down for some days now so tomorrow I am going to do a list of negative thoughts and then you add a But.  I have seen it on other blogs and thought I would give myself a shake.

For instance.  

Some days I struggle to breathe BUT I am still breathing..... Watch this space!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful painting, I love the puffins, you have a wonderful sense of humour and I think Your tenacity and spunk is wonderful, but everyone has down days, give yourself a pity party day , you deserve it, you cope with more in a day than some do in a lifetime, we all need a day every so often to say oh why me but at the end of the day we also know,,, why NOT me,, It’s just our path in life, we can’t change things so might as well make the best of it just as you do. I’m sure many days you don’t feel like dragging you self down to the Prom but you do, you are a strong woman.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope you are feeling tons better today. Sunshine here, first time for ages that the sun has shone early - hope the sun is shining up there too.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Sun is out here today in West Yorkshire just in time for the Open gardens we are visiting near York - then we get to see our grandchildren for an hour - so I am hoping a good day for us and a break from the sewing machine for me.
Hope the sun if you have any will lift the cloud for you, maybe watch a funny film - a good laugh always does it for me - but don't laugh until you can't breathe though!
If you have no funny films read Sybil's blog - she has me in stitches with the 'head first' parking.
Puffins are great - love their expressions.

Bovey Belle said...

Birdwatching is good as it is so relaxing. Glad you got some sea air - it looked lovely down there.

Your puffin painting is gorgeous and it must be so satisfying working on it and seeing it come to life.

I hope you are sharing our sunshine today.