Saturday 4 May 2019

Still flipping windy.


I went to the Prom.  It was windy.  I left the chariot in the car and made it to the railings.





The sea was wild.  The wind was wild.  I took the photographs then it rained, heavily, so I went back to the car.  Opened the car window and breathed.  

Back home and to the Shedudio.  The DP had lit the stove.  So was cosy.  




A fair bit of painting.



The white Clematis.  Name has gone.  Opening, smothered in buds.


The Pink one.  Montana?  Also masses of buds.


Over the wooden arch.  Again masses of buds.  Never seen so many on this plant.

Other things in the garden, Allium, Paeonies.  All ready to burst forth.  I am thinking this is early?  

Blackbirds with worms to feed their young already too.

Nature bursting forth.  Wonderful.  I might burst forth if this sodding wind would drop.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Bring on the May flowers (April showers etc.)! Your owl is gorgeous and looks like it is finished and ready for display.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

They both look like Montana - the pink one will be Montana Rubens. The owl is brilliant - I like the dark background. Been windier here today and sea a bit choppy but still sunny.

hart said...

I love seeing your paintings in progress.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Neat photos, the sea looks chilly
Here in Vermont, it has also been chilly and rainy.
Lovely paintings

BethB from Indiana said...

Beautiful owl. You are so talented.