Wednesday 21 November 2018

Stir Crazy.

I have not been outside the door today.  The weather yesterday was bad, but today was terrible.  The DP went out for some shopping and came back with these photographs.


The Golden Horn at the entrance to the harbour getting battered.


Big time.


Bigger time.

Along with 36 mph winds there was also heavy rain which most of the day was horizontal.

I never even managed the Shedudio.

Fortunately my hairdresser, who is considerably younger than I and fitter, came in the afternoon.  So thats me with the ears lowered.  Short back and sides.  The colour red will be reapplied in January.  So far I am still red.  Done well.

I did my pulmonary exercises and have my clothes sorted ready for tomorrow.  We aim to depart at 10 for the 11.30 appointment at the Respiratory department at Aberdeenshire Royal Infirmary.  So of course the rest of the day I stressed.  Everybody thinks I am really laid back.  Ha.  Would that I were.

See you all at the other side.

5 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I love to see the sea spray - it reminds me of the patch of road along the shore they have termed the car wash by our cottage. When it is that bad you have to bypass the road and go the long way round into town as it throws up rocks with the spray.
Good luck for tomorrow hope you manage to 'weather' the journey OK and get something that will help your breathing.

rusty duck said...

Good luck Jill. Thinking of you from afar xx

Jacqui said...

Hello Jill, what wild, wild weather - the pictures of the lighthouse are dramatic and so beautiful, but of course it's dangerous maritime weather for anyone caught in it. I hope that your appointment goes well tomorrow, and that you manage not to worry too much. :)

mamasmercantile said...

I always love the dramatic seas but also know the damage they can do. Fantastic photos. Hope all goes well today.

Anonymous said...

the weather portrays the stress youre feeling, the sun will shine after the dreaded appointment,