Saturday 10 November 2018

Better.

Better weather today.  Breathing - crap.

The jeans fitted ok, well they are wearing me rather than the other way round!  The new jumper is ace.  The vests.  Hmm one strap broke immediately and they have sort of rubber lettering on the inside which set me off itching, so they are going back.  Still to try the new bought online and not cheap trousers.  

The Prom, hoping it would make me feel better, and it did.



Very high tide.  No chance of seeing any sea birds today.  But the sun shone and there was no wind and I managed a short walk.  I also had a brief chat with M from Bradford.  Funny how you get talking to random strangers and then see them again and again!  Nice to hear the Yorkshire accent, although I have quite a few friends here who also hail from Yorkshire.  

The DP says it is because I smile at everyone.  This also leads me into some strange conversations on the prom.  And I cannot escape very quickly!



The surfers were out in force - all across the bay.



Quite good surfers too.



Nice to see one of the fairer sex.



This woman has her camera on top of a very short tripod and the DP did explain to me about lenses and apertures and stuff and what she was doing, steps and waves I seem to remember.  Why???

I will just bore you for a while with my health.  It has become very obvious that I am struggling.  Any movement, walking, dressing, getting in the car, getting out of the car, everything is a struggle to then breathe.  I had learnt how to control and regain control of breathing but I am having to do this all the time.  And it is quite scary.  So Monday I shall phone the consultant's secretary and say all this.  I have been referred to the oxygen team.  When the consultant phoned me the other week she was surprised I had not been contacted by them, but I still have not.  It may be that oxygen is not for me, but until I am tested....

We had a beautiful sunset and tomorrow promises to be



even better.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Red sky at night....and all that.

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely photos - I could almost smell the sea air.

Sorry your breathing isn't good at the moment. I hope that the Oxygen folk will be able to do something for you, but didn't know that sometimes it isn't particularly helpful. Hoping you have a better day today.

mamasmercantile said...

Shame about the vests, its labels that irritate me in them. Everybody stops to talk to me too, my husband says the same its because I smile at everyone. Hope the oxygen will help.

Beacee said...

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Hope the oxygen is sorted out soon. Hugs x

Jacqui said...

I wonder if the photographer was setting up a long exposure - where the shutter stays open for a long time and you can create lovely silky smooth wave effects. Maybe.
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. I do hope the oxygen helps and things improve soon.