Saturday 15 September 2018

Visiting.

To the Prom after lunch.  A superb weather day.




From left to right.  A no coat day.  One day soon I am going to have to see if I can get my winter boots on on the fat left leg.....


Redshank.


Oystercatchers.  There were more but they were not together.


Great Black Backed Gulls.  

From the Prom I went to visit my friend and fellow artist.  She is doing NEOS this year again.  So I went to her home in St Combs.  A beautiful ancient fishing village just up the road.



Mary and her husband transform their garage into a gallery when NEOS is on.



Her actual work space is next door in the garden shed.  



She works mainly in Acrylics.



And does a lot of cats!


This one I have purchased.  Which brings my total up to three of her works.  Love them all.

I wish I could have justified the price of this one.





A Papier Mache dome.  Amazing.  So different.  The selling price is well justified but didnt quite fit my purse....

Visiting was so enjoyable but oh so tiring!  

Night night.



5 comments:

MarleneS said...

Some really good art work there.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Your friends work is so unusual, and it looks as if she is well organised for the open days.

Jean. said...

Oh, wow ! Such beautiful, intricate and unique work. So imaginative and mystical. Such talent. I wouldn't know which to buy, I am drawn to so many. What a shame that I live so far away, but then again perhaps it's a good job that I do, as I'd be there gazing at them for hours !

mamasmercantile said...

Such beautiful work and so well organised. A real feast for the eyes.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love that papier mache dome.