Thursday 20 September 2018

Stop the World I want to get off.

I guess many of us have days when we want to scream that.  Today was one such.

Every morning I wake up and stick my legs up and check I have two slim shapely legs.  I then get out of bed and watch and feel the left leg swell.  Next Wednesday is seeing the person from Respiratory Medicine.  Initially referred as to what Respiratory Medicine I should be taking.  Then speeded up by my GP as I have the fat leg.  Hmm.

I spent the morning doing loads of stuff in readiness for our Visual Arts exhibition in October.  I get so stressed out by all this stuff, that's why I want to stop the world and get off.  The local press have picked up on my search for Crafters.  I now have some wonderful different local crafters. So now I have to focus my mind on preparing a form for them.

I made the Prom.


Still windy, not quite so bad as yesterday but enough to make it difficult to keep the camera still, and not to be blown over.



White flecked waves.  Rough out there.

And it is forecast to continue, with rain tomorrow as well.  I have the plumber with a new bathroom sink in the morning and the exhibition meeting in the afternoon.  How long does it take to fit a new sink?  A new one on me.

The DP is out with the Photographic Society this evening.  Its pitch black now.  Stove lit.  

I will stay a bit longer on the World then.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Here's to better days. wishing you the best of luck in finding the perfect crafters and for your doctor appointment.

Best of life to you,
Connie :)

Bovey Belle said...

I hope your leg gets sorted soon. At least you know that resting it helps it (or rather, raising it).

Good to hear that your plea for crafters has been answered too.

Do you have today's storm/rain? We have had a bad day here with localized flooding.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I know just how you feel - often I just want to stop the world so I can catch up rather than get off!
Let's hope they can throw some light on your leg swelling.
It is quite calm here - we somehow missed the worst of the storm - I was expecting we might have a tree down - but not even a branch - so I am smiling!

kjsutcliffe said...

This last week has had artists pull out of our event, citing mixed up dates, illness, partner's babies being induced etc etc etc fortunately we can fill their slots but. ... I'm doing the trail guide. ..and I am heartedly fed up with the alterations! Stop! Enough already! Hang in there xxx

mamasmercantile said...

Hoping for better days for you.