Tuesday 4 September 2018

Almost a Spa day.

10 a.m. Tuesdays and Fridays my personal carer turns up.  I have my clean clothes ready.  Into the bathroom and she and I get through quite a few face cloths.  One for my face and the front bits I can reach, one for my back, my legs and feet.  One for the personal bits. etc.  Moisturised everywhere, for this she wears gloves.  Dressed. Oh she has to supervise me cleaning my teeth!  Then settled.  And off she goes.  I learn all about her weekend off. And she gets an update on the broken fence.

I then decide to do the Prom before lunch.



No wind, not too hot.  Ace.



Almost deserted beach.



A gathering of Sandwich Terns!  With the odd Blackheaded Gull in amongst.



Here saying Hello to a Tern.



Redshank.

The DP had been taking down an exhibition at a local cafe of the Fraserburgh Photographic Society.  He saw me parked and joined me, then it was both of us back home for lunch.

After which the Spa day continued with my hairdresser visiting and doing my hair colours.  

Well, supposed to be red.  But I still like it.






Teenage Pheasant colouring up.





And a young Robin doing the same.

A pleasant day.

Back to the fence.  It does happen, the damage, at night.  Tomorrow I am contacting the Police.  The DP is looking into CCTV.  None of our neighbours have had any problems recently. But have been very supportive.   Apart from the fence problem I had a good day today.

7 comments:

MarleneS said...

Looking good Jill, it suits you.

hart said...

Looks red to me and good too.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Lovely picture of you I do like the hair. Shame you have to resort to CCTV but hope you can track down who is causing the damage. If the Council won't help with some kind of barrier I would write to your local MP they are good at getting things done.

Mary Bolton said...

Looking good! I don't often comment, but do read your blog daily. Really enjoy your photos!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

You must be a teenager at heart, like the young pheasant and the robin! Sounds like a very good day.

mamasmercantile said...

Love the colour of your hair, sounds like a really good day.

BethB from Indiana said...

Love the hair--love the pictures. Glad you had a good day!