Friday 14 September 2018

Friday. So what.

Discovered that the bathroom sink is now leaking from the plug hole.  I will try and get the plumber in after the weekend to replace the sink, which is also chipped. And the plug don't work.  For now as it is not a deluge there is an old towel on the floor and I try to remember to empty the toothbrush mug into the bath.

I had a different personal carer this morning who was very efficient.  I was done and polished in twenty minutes.

The DP and I were then at a meeting for the Fraserburgh Art Annual exhibition which will be in October so we are fine tuning now.  So no walk on the Prom and not much time in the Shedudio.





I did manage to count 67 Sparrows.

The Community Challenge this year has really taken off.  Fraserburgh Flyers.  We have entries from Primary Schools, Nurseries, Brownies, and individuals.  Amazing!  Hope we have enough room!

I am exhausted.  And still so much to do.  As I was doing the minutes there were so many notes "Jill to do".  I am glad I have a glass of wine this evening.


And ready for bed - which is what is happening here.

Night night.

1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

Always a joy to have a peek inside the shedudio. That is a lot of sparrows,