Sunday 11 March 2018

Progress.

I shall shortly be taking/having administered by the DP the last of the eye drops following my cataract operation.  I do not remember all this from two years ago.  I have had 2 weeks of antibiotics drops 4 times a day, plus steroids 4 times a day for 4 weeks.  Ones whole life revolving round eye drops.  The DP can now escape for a full day should he wish to do so.  Then I have an appointment with my optician in 2 weeks time for an eye exam to see what glasses I need.  I am doing most things now without any glasses.  I expect I shall have reading glasses prescribed.  I can now read what I have typed without any glasses, but it is still sharper with the reading part of the bifocals.  The top part of the bifocals is a waste of space.  Totally blurred.  So I only use the glasses I have when reading.  A lovely visitor I had recently said, "Your eyes are really blue."  I always thought they were grey. Amazing ...

Tomorrow is my pulmonary physio appointment where I will have to explain I was banned from physical exercise for 3 weeks following the cataract op.  But am now up to full speed again.  Pumping weights like a good un.

Today's weather. Well - pretty gloomy to be honest.  But no wind or rain.


There was quite a lot of mist from the top of the waves on the right.  



The Gull Gang were on the alert.


Not surprisingly.  Paddling?  North Sea?  Cold?



Just look at this.  This is the mating walk of the Oystercatchers.  With a totally oblivious other!  


They just look as if they are sharing a joke.


But oh boy did it set the creative juices flowing!  I want to paint these......


Back home and in the shedudio Dyson reappears.



So beautiful.



And the return of the Siskins.  The DP has been very depressed as our neighbour completed his felling of his Pine Trees.  The DP said that would be the end of us seeing Siskins.

Well no.  We also have Pine Trees.  

Progress.

No comments: