Saturday 31 March 2018

Open Shedudio Day 2.


Bit more of the Shedudio.  This from the door in.  Now I know they upload a bit quicker I shall concentrate more on what I actually want to show you!  So this one is still an experiment.

This morning I managed the Prom.  The DP dropped me off and went to check my tyres.  So there I was in the bitter cold and wind. Clinging on to the railings.


Never seen fishing off the beach before.


He had 2 fishing rods.


He caught - some rope?  And got his feet wet.



Back home and lunch.  Then it was Open Shedudio time.  Fire lit.  I had visitors!


A very talented young lady in her last year at Primary school.  Grandma bought one of my paintings!  Yay.  I gave the budding artist some paper, canvases and some art magazines.  

I am now very tired.  Weather looks to be improving. Hoping to get some more sea air in the morning before the last Open afternoon, although I have been asked if someone and kids can visit Monday afternoon.................. I said yes.

3 comments:

Chris said...

A very comfy spot! Do you have someone frame your paintings for you? It looks very professionally done.

Deb from Ohio said...

I wish I lived closer, I would love to visit your studio!

Anonymous said...

I love your studio, its so comfy and beautifully decorated with your beautiful paintings!!
Yah for the sale!!!!