Monday 14 January 2019

The lengthening day.

Up early.  Once a month I have to take a pill - Ibandronic Acid.  Its to help stop my bones crumbling.  I have to take it one hour before food.  So I was up at 7 a.m. so as to have breakfast at 8 a.m.  Then I have a twice daily pill again to stop bones crumbling to take within  1 1/2 hours of eating.  The other 2 blood pressure tablets and 2 inhalers come after that.  Then I can crack on with life!  Possibly rattling as I move.

No wind today but so much colder.  Around here they say"Baltic."  Googled it, it says Scottish for cold or freezing.


Does that look cold to you?  Aye. Baltic.


The Gull Gang were well spread out.



Waves were big and plenty surf.  But no surfers today.


To the left of the beach were the Oystercatchers.


Along with Black Headed Gulls.  Look as if they had been playing draughts!

Back home and to the Shedudio it was card making.



Folding the card, sticking on the photo of my Lion painting, placing envelopes inside and then into a clear envelope.


Ready for sale.


The Roe Deer now has her four legs, still quite a way to go - but much better.


The days are getting longer.  So good to see.  Apart from needing the loo I would have been longer too!

5 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

'Choppy' my daughter would say. Though often the sea would look quite calm to us!

The Lion is very striking as cards and the deer is so appealing it is those big doe eyes looking straight at you!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Blimey, it must have been cold if the surfers weren't out.
I'm glad you found the right legs for the deer - he's looking good

mamasmercantile said...

Mt goodness, what a difference a day makes the deer is amazing. Beautiful card too. Baltic here too and the forecast is saying the temperatures are dropping again.

kjsutcliffe said...

The deer looks so much better with its legs :)

Shortbread and Ginger said...

It certainly looks at bit Baltic in your part of our lovely country. Not so bad here in Greenock, but that can change at any moment!