Tuesday 22 January 2019

Calmed down now.

My lovely carer  washed, moisturised and dressed me.  She also washed my hair.  Most importantly she made me laugh.  Going beyond the call of duty, as she was off to ASDA, she went and collected the dressing gown!  So thats one thing sorted.

I spoke to my physio and rebooked another video call so another sorted.

The Cooncil I still await a response.....

I donned my windproof, waterproof over trousers and went to the Prom.




Cold and a wind.  I was fine.  I walked.




The lovely Redshank gave me some poses to paint.


This is a Stonechat.  About the size of a Sparrow.  It flits so quickly.  So difficult to capture on a photograph, so I am well chuffed with this.  Although I did have to delete a lot of blurred pics!

De-stressed.  


Progress on this.  It is a Little Egret.  Captured and I cannot remember whether it is sunrise or sunset.  More likely to be Sunrise.  Hope I can do the photograph justice.

Some card production for the rest of the daylight.



Totally calm now.  Battle recommences tomorrow......Cooncil here I come.

8 comments:

Jules said...

I'm glad you're feeling brighter and less stressed today. A walk along that prom is a wonderful way to blow away the cobwebs.
The photographs of the redshank are great, I especially like the third one. X

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you've calmed down now, and that you remembered your outer garments for your walk today. I just went up the hill and back as it had been snowing earlier and I was hopeful of snow on Black Mountain, but it was being rained/snowed on so behind the clouds.

We regularly see a White Egret at Whitemill - no longer a rarity, but I still remember my excitement at seeing one for the first time.

Susan Heather said...

The photos of the Redshank and Stonechat are wonderful. Glad you are feeling more calm today.

kjsutcliffe said...

There are some folk that are worth their weight in gold - what a lovely gesture - popping to ADSA and back for you. Hope you are snuggled up in your new dressing gown.
And heaven help the cooncil!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I am convinced those birds know you are there and pose just for you!
Don't envy you with the Council - just watch your blood pressure!

Terra said...

Your cards are very attractive and nice that you got out and about.

mamasmercantile said...

What a wonderful carer you have, so thoughtful of her to collect your dressing gown. The cards are stunning, you are one talented lady.

Catriona said...

That’s going to be a stunning painting Jill, be it sunrise or sunset. I noticed the other day that you came from Yorkshire and I have been married to a Yorkshire man’s son for 47 years now. He sounded the same at nearly 80 as he sounded when he came to Scotland in 1945! We’ve spent many happy times in all areas of Yorkshire, especially last summer when I finally visited The Sculpture Park. (During the heatwave) Glad you had a good walk on the prom.