Saturday 20 January 2018

Weather report.

Just about everything.

Frost, so much that the fitba has been cancelled for tomorrow.  The ground is frozen solid.  So we are now on for the 31st in the evening.  So much planned for tomorrow, what a shame.

As I drove to the Prom the sleet began.  Where was that on the Grampian weather forecast????


As I pulled in to my blue badge parking spot I espyed a Rainbow.



Skies today have been somewhat weird.....


I had a lovely chat to a young man with his two children and a whippet.  A beautiful dog.  Kids were lovely too.  One was using his sledge, tummy down and pushing with his foot he skated along the prom.  Which made me hold on to the railing more tightly.


The lower Prom path where the skate sledge took place.  See the shiny bits. Ice, ice, baby.



You can see why the football pitch is still frozen.  As it is everywhere else.

I got back to the car and it then started sleeting big time.  So I came home.  Down the shed to watch birds and try to get the mojo working to draw or paint.  No. Oh well.

And then on came the snow.


Tomorrow FOG !  I give up. 

3 comments:

Life In The Seniors Lane said...

We had your fog today lol. You always do a beautiful job of picture taking. Love looking at your area.

DUTA said...

Magnificient rainbow! This view somehow sweetens the bitter taste of gloomy weather.

BadPenny said...

All we get is rain ! Lovely photos x