Tuesday 16 January 2018

Tuesday.

Forecast for snow here, tomorrow night.  It was sunny today. Although we had a short power cut, so the DP went round and reset all the clocks after it came on again.  Then later we realised there was more to it as the central heating did not go off when it should have.  So we were burning wood in the wood burner and oil too.   Which is not the plan at all.  Best laid plans.  Hopefully reset to what we want it to do.


I went for my walk.  I had every intention of walking further after the advice from yesterday.  But it was sooooooo cold.  I managed to walk to where I normally do and then scuttled back to the car.  But before that I managed some photos, and took great breaths of the sea air.



And still the surfers, there were three.



Not many people, or dogs today.


Herring Gulls.


Blackheaded Gulls.


Three Redshank.


I love anything with orange legs.  Two Redshank.

Home again.  Shedudio. Exercise for today.  From one of my own photos.


Pen and ink.  Oystercatchers.

Tomorrow the DP is off on a bird watching jaunt with his friend Alex.  To Inverness.  I am worried,  There are lots of warnings about snow just now.  But they seem to think it is fine.  

Actually I am more worried I have to do my own breakfast.



1 comment:

Chris said...

Fingers crossed that the DP gets back in time to make you breakfast! Although I would hate to think of him driving through the night in a snow storm.