Wednesday 6 January 2021

Wednesday.

 Beautiful day.  Sunshine, no wind yes it was cold.  The roads were icy.

DP doing some shopping in the morning.

Then afternoon visit to the Prom.




Boats.


Tiger Hill climbers.  No-one knows why the name Tiger.  There are different theories.  It may have at one time resembled a sleeping tiger?  But Dunes change over the years.


Young Surfers.  They wear helmets in case another surfer hits them.  As they are all learners!



I walked half the walk I do on better days.  The rocks by the caravan park had a cluster of my favourite Oystercatchers.  Sunbathing.


We came home to find the message on the phone.  Missed call from the Oxygen team again.... they will call again tomorrow.

So tomorrow we go nowhere.  I shall shut myself in the bedroom with the phone as the cleaners are with us 1.30.  Normally we go out then and leave them to it.  
Hope I am not risking fate but no nosebleeds.  Still want to discuss it though and find out about the cream the GP prescribed.

Night night.





4 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Stay safe.xxx

Carruthers said...

I googled Tiger Hill. There's one in Darjeeling. It offers a panoramic view of Everest and Kanchenjunga apparently. It's a bit bigger than yours!

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you manage to get your telephone call and are able to reassure yourself. Stay safe.

Jean said...

I hope you got your phone call ok. It looked like a good day and the same here though very cold but sunny and good to be out.