Tuesday 5 January 2021

Tuesday.

 Today was difficult.  

My carer came and we managed the full wash and hair.  A plus. She comes at 10.30 to 11.30.   

I telephoned the Oxygen team and left another message.  

The man from the Oxygen company came to service the machine.  Just before 12.

The nurse came and redressed my ankle pressure sore.  That was 12.30.

The cleaners were due at 1.30 but messaged to ask if they could come at 12.  I had to say no in my reply so they are coming on Thursday at 1.30.

With me so far?!

So we went to the Prom. 

I stayed in the car as it was cold and raining off and on.  The DP went off to walk.  I managed to press a button on the camera and the camera would not then behave.




Photos I took through the windscreen.  Heavily edited as they were so dark thanks to the camera.....


Surf School.

Some of the Kite Surfer.





The kids body surfing down Tiger Hill.

The DP took the above just before he got hit by a wave!  Crept up behind him.....  So wet and very sandy.  We came home.

Then found from the phone a message from the Oxygen team- they phoned and will phone again tomorrow.  AAAARGH.

Sods law.








2 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme2 said...

Busy day!

Jules said...

That was a busy day. I hope the DP has since dried out. X