Friday 1 January 2021

New Year's Day.

 One nosebleed this morning as I got up.  Managed to do the pinching of nose and stopped it.  Still more washing for the DP tho.

I was going to cancel the carer but the DP said No.  Pointing out I would feel better having been washed.   My lovely carer was very - well caring!  We got through most of me.  I havent used the prescribed cream yet.  It contains Peanut oil.  All oil based stuff I have been told to avoid by the Oxygen team as you can burst into flames which is a worry to say the least.  I have been googling it.  Tomorrow possibly.

So we went to the Prom.  Weather being foul.  Heavy sudden showers of rain.  Wind increasing.  So yet again I did not get out of the car.  But I got my vitamin SEA through the open window and had a few smiles and waves and a chat from 'my' paramedic walking her dogs.  The DP did go off for a walk.






Views from the car.



The DP could look at the beach and see walkers.


Oystercatchers on the rocks.

I have made some resolutions.  To start painting again.  I havent been down to the Shedudio for some time but there is nothing to stop me working in the house.  It is too cold down the Shedudio and involves a woodburner being lit.  Hmm.

Also to be more positive about things I can do.

Like stopping a nosebleed.😉

Our dinner this evening was some roast goose.  Gone are the years when we had a whole goose.  But this was very tasty from Lidl's freezer.

Hoping the Scottish government do better than the other lot in rolling out the vaccine.  

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful that you still got to breathe the sea air even if it was through the window.

God bless.

it's me said...

Love how the oystercatchers blend into the rocks!

mamasmercantile said...

So glad that you were able to get out for your vitamin sea dose. Every blessing for the new year.