Monday 4 January 2021

Lockdown.

 Again.  Scotland got in first.  

I was unable to speak to the Oxygen team.  In Scotland at New Year we have two bank holidays.  As the second fell on a Saturday Scotland took  the Monday off.

Still having nose bleeds.  The tubes that deliver the oxygen have damaged the thin skin in one nostril.   I have had one dose of the cream but still had one. Not as bad a one and I stopped it ok.  I have to have oxygen.....so ?

Battle on.  The Oxygen team should be back tomorrow, and I left a message for them to call me.

We went to the Prom and I will be able to continue so to do as it is my exercise.  When I get out of the car.  Weather permitting which it didnt do today.




Fishing Boat off out.  Surf School.  Grey skies.



Rain and hail.


Night fall on its way.

My daughters mainly working from home again.  And home schooling the Grandkids.

Has to be done to get shut of this awful virus x 3 now?

8 comments:

Chris said...

Miserable times, eh? But it has to be endured so "chin up"!

The Furry Gnome said...

Surf Schoolin January!

Jackie said...

Sorry you are locked down again, but it is wonderful that you still get to go to the Prom.

I do hope the nosebleeds do not get much worse.

God bless.

thelma said...

Keep on going, our thought are always there with you.xxx

Chris said...

Hope you get your oxygen supply sorted, not good... Brrr those surfers I feel cold just thinking about the cold sea. Take care in this lockdown again.

kjsutcliffe said...

I am fed up with BJ's flimflamming - how is he/why is he still in charge? My son is doing politics and history at uni and the heated discussions and debates that go on in the house are incredible!
Take care xx

Carruthers said...

I guess you're in a similar position to us - what to others is "another lockdown" is just a continuation of the same old lockdown! :)

Ellen D. said...

Hang in there! You have lots of fans rooting for you!