Saturday 2 November 2019

Weather even more foul.

I have not left the house all day, not even to the Shedudio.

Some photos taken by the DP will explain.






Wind 40 mph and heavy rain.  So stayed indoors.

The Open Day was a success and great community spirit from participants and visitors.  I did not go.  Bound to be someone with a cold or worse.


Display of their photographs in the main corridor.



The setting up of this led to the challenge of photographing it!  Most people had phone cameras but some had proper cameras.  All learned a lot.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow although the forecast is not good.  All the bonfires tonight would have been cancelled I would have thought.  Which is good for pet owners and horses.


6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, 40 mph gales and that looks really impressive. I can't imagine what it would be like with gales of 60 mph and I'm sure you get hit with them sometimes. Indoors is the best place to be. We've had a yellow warning here for wind and rain but nothing worse than usual in our valley, though I know folk elsewhere have suffered with flooded lanes (Ceredigion).

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Looks a bit choppy as my daughter would say. I must say I do like to see the waves crashing about.
Wish I was closer to see the exhibition. Hope you can get out tomorrow.

Chris said...

Wild weather indeed! Best place is at home, safe and warm.

Jackie said...

Wow, the sea was very rough. I think I would stay home as well.

God bless.

Jules said...

Oh my! That's some wild weather. X

kjsutcliffe said...

Those are impressive (scary!) waves.