Wednesday 13 November 2019

Better weather.

First the good news.  Better weather.

I went to the Prom.  I walked.  





No wind, no rain, some sun.  I walked.  Beautiful beach.  The Lone Surfer.  One small boat.

Before all that I had the surreal experience of chatting to our Labour candidate in my bedroom.  The DP was taking him to different places and photographing him.  My bedroom is where I do all my computering.  So not exactly a boudoir.  He asked me if I minded him coming to in to chat, why should I?!  Not often I get a strange man in my bedroom!

Some time later in the day the DP went to the chemist to pick up my repeat prescriptions.  Only one out of two and the second was one I had run out of.  Contacted the chemist - quite happy to give me an emergency prescription but suggested I should contact the surgery.  Which I did.  No apology but they found my request and said would get the prescription down to the chemist......  Really.....

This afternoon a friend and fellow artist visited.  She got her coffee and blueberry muffins courtesy of the DP and practised salt repelling under my tuition - after I had practised it!

Good day.  Apart from not being able to breathe well.

1 comment:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hope you have a better breathing day today and good weather again. Pouring rain here this morning