Saturday 30 November 2019

Saturday.

The DP had planned to join our local Labour Party canvassing, delivering leaflets etc.  But it was called off in respect for those caught up in the terrorist attack in London yesterday.  I don't go as I would be useless physically.

We managed the Prom.







Lots of boat activity.

And Surfers.


Although the sky was threatening it did not rain and I walked.  Very cold and a bit of a breeze.

Back home and in the Shedudio I did lots of folding of card ready for the picture to be stuck on.  

Our lovely joiner came and fixed the doors which if they got closed we could not open .  He also brought a catalogue of door handles and we choose a replacement for the seven interior doors downstairs.  He is to get them and fix them asap.  He is a star.

My camera is now so bad the DP is to obtain its replacement so Christmas will be coming early.  But there are not many things in my life I can do and which I take pleasure in.

So a lot to be thankful for and more.

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

A new camera sounds a lovely gift. I find I need to buy myself a new Kindle as my keeps fainting and the screen is not behaving as it should. Fortunately the Black Friday deals carry on into Monday . . .

Lovely photos, and I'm sorry it was a bit brisk for your walk (it's been bitter here today).

We had another viewing (the agent phoned at 6.45 last night!) and I will let you hold my hope - they were LOVELY people - our sort of people and perhaps, just perhaps . . .

Jackie said...

How nice, a new camera. I am sure you will make good use of your gift (not just the camera, but your photographic talent as well).

God bless.

The Weaver of Grass said...

My camera is getting to that stage too so perhaps that will be a present to myself.