Tuesday 5 November 2019

Improvement in the weather.

All we ever talk about is the weather or politics.  Not forgetting health.



Better day weather wise on my solo jaunt to the Prom.  Not as much wind, the odd Ninja shower, cold but some sun.  So I walked a bit.


Sea much calmer.


Look closely there is a rainbow.


My favourite waders Oystercatchers.


The carer was here this morning.  She was late as her rota has been changed as the lady she saw before me died over the weekend.  I did not request details.  But the DP knew her.

So I am clean from head to toe.

The rats are still with us but I think we are winning the battle.  Tunnels have been found underneath the bird feeders outside the dining room so have been moved.  The bird feeders that is.  

Onwards and upwards.

4 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Weather, politics and health are pretty important! You write about art, too! (And raths! Ugh!)

Be well! I admire your tenacity and determination.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Love that rainbow picture - I would frame it. We have rats sometimes at the cottage - the downside of having a pub on hand at the top of the lane. They get to deal with them though and have a contract man come every so often. They should learn to shut their bin lids but often when we go they are wide open.

Jackie said...

The sea looks much calmer today.

Glad to read you are getting a handle on the rats.

God bless.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I always read your posts even if I don't always comment and I must say you have built up quite a good picture of the area - and I am envious of where you live in spite of the fact that I live in Wensleydale!