Saturday 16 November 2019

Saturday more Harvest Tails.

On my own again.  DP leafletting in the morning for our Labour candidate.  Afternoon photographing the Harvest Mice.

I will show you them first.




In between I went to the Prom.


Quite a lot of Surfers.  Count the heads.


One Surfer up and off.


It had rained in the morning but not in the afternoon.  So I stayed dry.  Not much wind but it was cold.  I walked.  Not as many stops to breathe today.

Back home and into the Shedudio.  I lit the stove the DP had laid the fire.  I watched the birds.  Masses of Sparrows, two Greenfinch and Robins, Blackbirds, Tits Great, Blue and Coal.  Must get down to painting and  making the Christmas Cards......

Hoping for a more productive day tomorrow.

2 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

I've started some chrimbly cards, need to get on otherwise I wont have them ready to sell. I just need a kick on the proverbial !!

Jules said...

How lovely to be cosy and warm in your studio while watching the birds. I'm looking forward to seeing your card designs. X