Tuesday 20 August 2019

Tuesday.




Sunrise returning home to the harbour.


Despite the almost full car park the beach was almost deserted.

I walked.



Small boats to-ing and fro-ing.



Back home Dyson reappeared.  Our main man Pheasant.  Without tail feathers.  I am sure he will have some magnificent regrowth by next Spring.




Sunset.

Positives today.  Well - return of Dyson.  And the Sunset.

Also.  I googled Humidity levels and COPD.  I was right!  it does affect my breathing.  But apart from saying stay indoors does not give any other solutions, so not that helpful, but at least I was right and my new Kia has air conditioning.  So I can drive to the Prom and back and will be able to breathe......




6 comments:

terry said...

I so wanted to let you know that humidity unfortunately effects COPD but did not want to annoy you. Here in New York we have had days where the advisories are not just for the heat but the humidity and air quality. Use the AC!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Dyson is gorgeous!
Glad your wheels has A/C.

crafty cat corner said...

Tom is definitely affected by the weather. Today was nice and clear so he has had a good day. I hate it when it's damp and overcast because I know he will be breathless and coughing. . Review in 3 weeks, not that they will have any answers.
S addens me to think birds like Dyson are bread to be shot.
Briony
X

Jackie said...

I did not realize that male pheasants lost their tail feathers. Interesting.

God bless.

Jules said...

The sea and sky are so beautifully blue. X

Jean said...

Glad you can still get out in your AC car. I love that empty beach.