Monday 12 August 2019

The DP and I have decided we are not going to proceed with the plans for the garden makeover.  a) it does not achieve what we asked for.  Increased accessibility for me and a tri walker, way too many steps.  and b) someone is going to be electrocuted.  There are mains cables going across the garden to our neighbours and one coming into our house.  The designer had put a pond where our neighbours main electric supply is and a patio where our mains supply enters our house.  End of.


The Caravan Park in our town.  One of our friends who has moved away recently stayed in the caravan park on a visit to see friends and family and posted up photos from the caravan of the beach.  Well I thought I should book in there!  Have a few weeks of being on the Prom!  But the caravans all seem to have steps up to get in.  Hmmm.  So today we drove down.


From the Prom I looked across and thought the vans were very close together.  So I think I will remain a visitor to the Prom.




Gulls, Tiger Hill sand dune.  Lovely.




Boats.





Posers.



Back home.  Our Hydrangeas.  Pink and Blue.  We feed the blue one with coffee grounds.  Supposed to keep it blue......

Tonight.






3 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Oh, your world is beautiful! So glad you discovered all the flaws in the garden designer's plans before something terrible happened! I love blue hydrangeas. Our soil is rather acid here, so they are all blue.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The caravans are so close to the water's edge, but a nice thought to spend time there seeing the ocean every day. Lovely photos.
Have a good evening

Jackie said...

Beautiful hydrangeas!! I fell in love with them when we traveled to the UK a few years back.

God bless.