Sunday 18 August 2019

Sunday struggle day.

Not up to par today.  The DP cancelled his off day.  Came with me to the Prom.


It was very windy.  So he parked me at the railings, clinging on!  Went off to walk.  I remained where I had been parked.


Early years lesson on surfing?


Fishing boat returning to harbour.  So I had to move down the railings to get it going into the harbour.



We have had some heavy rain today.  These were the showers moving across.


Tonight was hoping to see the sunset.  But this was as good as I got.  Very cloudy.  Not helping the mental state at all!

Positives.



This weeks flowers.  And a handsome Blackbird.

From now on - I will post two positives a day.  My kick up the proverbial.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Good idea about two positives - worth remembering - I shall try it too.

kjsutcliffe said...

I have to think on finding positives some days, and once I have done, it does make me feel better - practising gratitude - takes practice! but it helps x-

crafty cat corner said...

Brilliant idea to make 2 positives each day, will give it a try. We have been damp down here and Tom is very puffy today. He's so good, never complains.
Briony
x

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Two positives is a good idea. Sunset or not, your photo is beautiful anyway.

Jules said...

Those sunflowers are gorgeous. I hope you're feeling brighter today. X

Maria said...

Your photos are always a joy and your strength an inspiration 😍.