Saturday 17 August 2019

Saturday.

Hopeless at selfies but this was me yesterday evening ready to go out for dinner.



Our transport for the evening was a people carrier.  Which had a very high step to mount to get in.  I would have been better with a ladder, but I did it.  On the way home however it took the whole journey to regain control of my breathing and was quite scary.  But I am still here to tell the tale and we did have an enjoyable evening.




From the Prom this afternoon.



This one was taken by the DP as his camera can take a better picture.  This ship is the Black Watch, owned and operated by Fred Olsen Cruis Lines, going from Rosyth to Ullapool.  

We have had foul weather today heavy rain and thunder.

So that was Saturday.  Hope yours was good.


4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you enjoyed your meal out but horrid you couldn't get your breathing back to normal quickly. I see you shared the rain we had - it really wasn't a day for a walk here on Friday!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

You look gorgeous!
Partly sunny day with a good drying breeze, and then thunderstorms here in mid-upper westside of Vermont, USA.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Glad you enjoyed your evening out. Iso envy you living where you do - it always looks idyllic.

crafty cat corner said...

We have lots of taxi's down here like that. I really have a job to climb into them so I can imagine how it took your breath away.
Nice ensemble by the way and the selfie is fine.
Briony
x