Monday 26 August 2019

Hate Hot.

Really have had enough now.  But it may change towards the end of the week.  Everything crossed for that.  The DP came with me to the Prom.  He is coming with me in case I cannot find a Blue Badge parking space free.  But I did.  I need the space to get the chariot out of the car.


Despite the heat I managed to walk up to the Kessock Burn.  There is always a breeze here.  A very slight one today.


Where the Burn meets the sea.


The DP on the sand.


The Gull Gang were way over on the left near the rocks by the caravan park.


Not many people on the beach.  We dont do Bank Holidays in Scotland.  Well some, but not this one.


Chloe May off home.


Some of the Gang on the Sea.

I have had every window and door open.  But there is no wind.  Ditto in the Shedudio.  I even took some clothes off.  I do have a fan, hand held.  I also have a fan which plugs into the laptop so they are some help.  It is cooler now as the sun has set.   And the leaves outside are moving a bit.  But I am praying for rain.  I apologise to all you sun worshippers.  But this is horrible for me.


Sunset twenty past eight.  Days getting shorter.....

5 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

I love summer - but I am not a sunworshipper - too fair skinned and having lived in Africa - too wary to be out and about in the full sun. What I love is the heat (sorry)
My studio gets stiflingly, I have to have an electric fan on and sun blinds down until the sun moves behind the trees.
Funnily enough my boys are not keen on the heat - including my African born son!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I feel the heat too and feel awful complaining. I too noticed how the nights are drawing in now.

Jean said...

Sorry it is affecting you so badly. I love the heat but even I have stayed in the shade on the patio. A friend in Cumbria said she sat in the garden but felt a bit chilly so wore a scarf. Maybe it will spread to your area.

Ellen D. said...

The sky is so blue! Lovely shots! Hope it cools off for you. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Cooler weather thoughts sent you way