Monday 30 November 2020

Weather foul.

High winds and heavy rain.



 Too windy to get out of the car.


A couple of Surfers being brave.  Kite Surfers across the bay being mad.


Rainbow through the car window.


We drove to the other side of the bay.  No better there.


Cairnbulg Beacon and the wreck of the Sovereign.

I was robbed.  I got the sea air through the open window.  Tomorrow is a better forecast.

Wednesday I have a telephone discuss re my blood tests.  Oil delivered today for the heating and hot water.

Onward and upward.


8 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Brilliant photos of the stormy sea and swirling birds - I'd not get in the sea when it was that rough (or cold or wet for that matter!)
Breathe deeply tomorrow and taste the wonderful vitamin sea air for me :)

it's me said...

So many birds braving the bad weather. I never realized before your blog that there were surfers in colder climates!
I had only seen California, Hawaii and warm locations.

Tigger's Mum said...

What is the story of the wreck of the Sovereign? The birds around those fishing boats tell quite a story.

Lizzie said...

Great photos Jill. I especially like the fishing boats with the birds wheeling. Thanks for your blogging.

Ellen D. said...

Your photos are great - show the gusting wind perfectly!

Jean said...

I love your photos especially the boats and the birds. The surfers are a hardy lot.

Tracy said...

I can almost see that boat moving! Very atmospheric photos.

Jules said...

It looks wild. I hope it's been better for you today. X