Monday 23 November 2020

Trying hard.

Trying hard to be upbeat.  I want to go to sleep and wake up and find this has all been a bad dream.  Don't we all.  I see from other posts we hope and pray this immunisation gets done and works.

My happy place still works its magic. 

I managed my whole walk today.



Good to see the Gull gang abluting as not many people to disturb them.




Over to the left of the beach my favourites, the Oystercatchers.

Out at sea  quite a few boats.




I have done my usual transfer of money to the kids for Christmas.  Still making Christmas cards....

Trying hard.

5 comments:

Terra said...

I was in a Zoom meeting with friends recently and I told them I am finding this isolation tedious. I agree with you. I am skeptical about the protectiveness of the vaccines and their safety. Time will tell.

The Furry Gnome said...

So glad you have the Prom to go to!

Sue in Suffolk said...

That calm sea is so different to those huge waves you photographed last week.
Keep trying!

Bovey Belle said...

Everyone just wants to feel safer again and to be able to see their friends and family.

I'm glad you got your full walk in - it looked LOVELY down by the Prom. We are tempted to go and check out the masses of Portugese Men 'o' War which are apparently washed up on Carmarthenshire and Cardiganshire beaches . . . We've never seen one before.

it's me said...

So many interesting colorful boats,
Are they regulars and do you recognize them ?
Of course I love the birds since I walk every morning looking for birds.