Tuesday 24 November 2020

Battling on.

 A bad night.  I woke about 7 a.m. to discover the green snake had detached from my nostrils.  Checked the stats and oxygen was down to 40 in my blood.  90s is good and one I rarely get only after a night with the green snake continuous.  Scary.

Battled on.  We went to the Prom.  Not too bad weather.  Cold of course but not windy.  Rained towards the end of the walk.


My aim is to get to the Kessock Burn.  Where the person is stood.  I got there.  Turned.

Then I have to walk back towards the red Buoy which is just out of sight here.




Now you see it.

I stop frequently and lean on the railings.





And take the photos.




Happy to see the Gull Gang.  A small boat.  Oystercatcher.

When I get to the red buoy I turn again and walk back to the car.  As it had begun to rain I got in the car.

The DP had gone to the harbour  He came back and put the chariot into the car and we came home.

Soon be bed time and I am apprehensive as to the night and the green snake behaving itself.  
Battle on.







5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hope the green snake stays put!

I also hope you didn't get too wet. I bet the walk did you good though. Lovely fresh air.

God bless.

Ruth said...

You shared such calm, peaceful and lovely photos today. Thank you so much. I love to see the birds and the ocean, and I am so impressed by your ability to draw and paint them also. Thank you for your blog, and may the green snake behave itself every night!!

busybusybeejay said...

Yes.Battle on.That looked a pretty decent walk you did yesterday.I love the photos.Hope you have another good walk today.

busybusybeejay said...

Yes.Battle on.That looked a pretty decent walk you did yesterday.I love the photos.Hope you have another good walk today.

mamasmercantile said...

Here's hoping the green snake behaves and stays put.