Thursday 5 November 2020

Reasons to be cheerful.

 Has to be the Shedudio.

How it was.  This is me viewing the house and discovering this in the back garden. 2011.  I had the COPD diagnosis so running a b&b was a no no and we needed to downsize.  But I was still fit and had no idea just how much COPD would limit my life.


A lot of work and pennies later this is how it now looks.  Insulated. Double glazed.  Wood burning stove.  Which we are still working out how I can continue to use as I am now on oxygen.


The work table.  Never looks this tidy.


My Grandkids love the Shedudio.







Just a few of the many created in the Shedudio.

My Sanctuary and road to sanity.  The Shedudio.






12 comments:

Chris said...

Your art work is amazing, Jill! I am very impressed and to see your grandkids learning at your knee is wonderful.

Tom Stephenson said...

Great place for kids of all ages.

Terra said...

Your shedudio is the best, so pretty and airy with all the windows. A nice setting for you and little ones to create art.

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that rabbit, and the view of the lighthouse too.

Tigger's Mum said...

That post is a great reason to be cheerful.

thelma said...

Lovely place to escape to and create your work. Always loved your paintings of the birds on the sea shore.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Love the view of lighthouse through open door - haven't seen that one before.
Hope you get to the prom today

Tracy said...

It is lovely to see the concentration on those little faces, totally absorbed in being creative.

Jackie said...

Love it. I pray that you can find a way to use the woodburning stove even with your oxygen.

You are an amazing artist.

God bless.

Mary said...

Happy for you that along with the Prom, you also have the Shedudio for sanctuary.

Maria said...

Jules said...

It's lovely to see more of your paintings. X