Saturday 23 May 2020

The DP's Foot.

Took a turn for the worse.  Pain, increase in swelling and redness.  Got an appointment at A&E.  You are handed the machine to stick in your ear and take your temperature.  If ok you are allowed in.  He has returned with different antibiotics.  


Here he is posing by the Acer Palmatum which is now flowering.

The weather has been totally foul.  Still the strong wind and sideways rain.  I spent most of the afternoon in the Shedudio.  Sorting and doing some painting.

No Prom visit today.  I thought it better the DP rested his foot plus the foul weather.  But what a difference in my breathing without that sea air.  Been a real struggle and using far too much oxygen and too much gives me a headache.  So a bit grumpy.  Not helped by the shenanigans of our government.  Some may think I have been a bit naughty and tell me so which really does ruin my day so I wish they would mind their own business but that pales into insignificance with todays revelations of Cummings.


3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to read about DPs foot hope this next lot of medication works and that he is on the mend soon. The weather has been foul here too gale force winds and rain. Hopefully there will be some improvement later today. Take care.

Christine H Hancock said...

Sorry about your hubby's foot, hope it will be better with the anti-biotics.
I found when I had a dreadful chest infection and couldn't breath, but on Southend Sea front, I felt I could breath better. Hope you'll get some relief in your breathing.

Dahlia88 said...

The plant is actually Rheum Palmatum "Astrosanguineum" Jill. Yours looks magnificent. Do hope your husbands foot responds to the antibiotics. Best wishes.