Monday 4 May 2020

Monday

We have a slot for ASDA.  Still no recognition of me being vulnerable.  See how we go.

Painting.

Sky done on the canvas.  Even with using a ruler for the horizon I still need to correct!

Prom walk.  Chatted at a distance with my foot lady.  Also my Senior care manager.  Normally I see no-one I know other than other regular walkers.  We pass each other at the required distance and shout 'Alright?'






And breathe.  Walk done.  Sorted physical and mental.

Greenfinch returning to us.  Now three.  All healthy.


6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

The sea up there is incredibly blue.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, that water and sky are both stunning.

Jackie said...

Blue skies, blue sea. You really live in a beautiful place.

God bless.

Jules said...

It must be a relief to finally have your slot, I hope your delivery contains everything you need. X

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you managed to get a slot. As always a joy to see the blue of both the sky and the sea. Take care.

BethB from Indiana said...

Gorgeous pictures as always.