Thursday 21 May 2020

EASING OF LOCKDOWN.

A more sensible easing than in England here in Scotland.  Still taking it all in but next Thursday I will be ok driving to the beach for my walk.  Yes I have done it every day and I and others still alive to tell the tale.  Using common sense.  Sadly a lot of people and a lot of politicians have none.

I was pleased, very pleased, to hear good news as I was feeling the presence of the Black Dog.  Enough.

The Prom.




Not many people so plenty birds.

Cooler than yesterday but still pleasant.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks again for the video. I could almost smell the salty air!

Jules said...

I'm glad you're feeling reassured by the news. X

Bovey Belle said...

Still on total lockdown here in Wales. We will have to wait and see what they say= next week but the Welsh Govt. is determined to do it their way . . .

SusanM said...

I can't wait to go to the beach again, really missing it. Very grateful for your lovely photos. You're just an hour away from us so I imagine that you'll get blown along the beach today.

mamasmercantile said...

A great video so nice to see the birds. Hopefully the easing of lockdown will go well and people are sensible.

Jean said...

Glad things are easing off for you. Ours is getting better such as being able to sit in the sun and also to drive out although I don't go far. Its nice to have a change of scenery.