Tuesday 5 May 2020

I am attempting a painting of the header photo.


Try not to laugh.

The DP continues to injure himself.  This time chopping wood.  The axe got stuck, so he hit it with a hammer which fell on his foot splitting it open.  Not getting better after a week.  Phoned the G.P.  Appointment made.  He has to ring the back door bell.  He had a mask on.  Had his temperature took.  If it had been high he would have been hospitalised.  The times I say to him tell them you are my main carer and he never does.  So 2 lots of antibiotics, back on Thursday and then next week.  Foot to be raised when sitting and no long walks.  It doesnt hurt.

While he was at the doctors I was at the deserted Prom.


A Beam Trawler.


The Gull Gang.


Tiger Hill.

I walked.


7 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm sorry to read that he injured himself.

Jackie said...

Oh dear I so hope that your husband heals quickly with no adverse affects.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Hope he feels better soon, take care.

Jules said...

I hope the antibiotics get to work fast and that the DP is soon on the mend. X

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hope that foot heals soon. He has to do no long walks you say - well this coming week end he won't wish to up your way I guess if the forecast is correct.

Chris said...

I winced when I read what your husband had done, hope it heals soon.

Dahlia88 said...

Gosh that must have been so painful. If he tells you it doesn't hurt he's probably fibbing! I hope he's following the doctors orders, foot infections are nasty things. Wonderful photographs as always. Hope he soon heals, take care.