Tuesday 28 April 2020

I get tired talking.

My lovely carer was here this morning and we talked through all the washing, drying and creaming.  Oh and being dressed.

Later I had a telephone call from my Care Manager from Social Services and we had a catch up.  Me talking far too much.



The physical exercise.  No I wasnt surfing.  I stopped whilst walking to get the breathing on an even keel so took the photographs.




Said hello to the Gull Gang.

I did a lot of swearing at every news bulletin on the radio.



Our other two ornamental Cherry trees at the side of the Shedudio.



I am now going to the Shedudio earlier to get some work done!

I am now being silent.  Good night.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Glad you have a lovely carer and a beautiful place to walk.

Jackie said...

Is it my imagination or is the gull gang getting bigger?

I am glad to read that you and your carer are getting along so well.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Glad all is well. I looked twice at the gull gang today there does look like an increase...

Ellen D. said...

Yes, to speak to someone else has become a special treat! Thanks for the lovely photos!