Sunday 12 April 2020

Been busy.



Painting begun of Treecreeper.


Siskin on the Nyger seeds.


Treecreeper progresses.


Oystercatchers come to visit me!  In the field opposite.  Now every field around us has been ploughed, sowed and raked and flattened.  So every so often there is a dust cloud.  So I still cannot walk near home....


A Treecreeper needs a tree (and a beak repair....)


Easter Bunny came.

Yesterday afternoon the DP realised he needed something from the shop that was essential.  So I drove. 5 p.m.  Dropped him off and did a detour to the Prom just for a look and a breathe.  There was no-one there.  So I got out, hauled the chariot out and off we went.  A proper pound up to the Kessock Burn and back.  The police did a drive through of the car park and kept going.  All I could hear were legs and feet working well and not crumbling bones which I was convinced I had before.

Told you I had been busy.

8 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Our farmers round here are muck spreading at the moment - ...*yum*... so not only is there a rather warm and 'growing' scent in the air, walking the fields are a little more 'technical' as we skip around the clods of poop!

Terra said...

Glad to hear you got out on your walk which is so healthy for you. And no arrests were made, ha ha.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

That is a lovely composition of the Treecreeper - so glad to see you painting once again. I had to smile at the thought of you going to the prom and checking out the lie of the land to see if the coast was clear for you to walk and breathe, (no pun intended of course). I actually feel that when I leave the house for a walk here I should make some kind of announcement to everyone of what I am doing and where I am going.
We walked late last night as we went after tea at dusk - it was lovely and cool and no-one about and no-one to dodge but then I started worrying that people might wonder why we were out for our permitted exercise so late in the evening! Stay safe and well x

Chris said...

Well done, Jill! What an indomitable spirit you have.

Marjorie said...

I am delighted you got on the Prom yesterday and that everything is working. Lovely the oystercatcher stopping by to check on you. Hugs.

Sue in Suffolk said...

So glad you were able to get out for a prom visit and it's lovely to see your art again

mamasmercantile said...

So nice to see the art work once again you certainly are a talented lady. Glad you were able to get to the prom, take care and stay safe.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your Tree Creeper is coming along nicely.
That Easter Egg is mesmerising me!!